Friday, August 17, 2012

The First of . 2012

Ages! was reviewing the past entries earlier. Reminiscence! 2012 is ending in 4 months time. &what have i done? what have i achieved? nothing. i've quit citibank for good. thus, the natural thought of going to another bank will have a better prospect. little did i know, ocbc accepted me as their personal banker. interview was hectic i swear. i was overjoyed when i got it. however, through these unemployed days, i have been reflecting: "is this what i really want?" i see no objectives, no meanings working in a bank other than "good money" so what if the money is good?! thus, i decided to give it a big miss. i know i may seem stupid to give up the good opportunity, but cant find myself a reason to accept it :)

rights, talking about money, mummy will be the first to say "no money!" oh well, im pretty used to it already. daddy was really kind enough to settle my credit card bills. first time after i graduate from school. i felt useless. however, there are still loans to settle by november. &now im unemployed. 2012 doesnt seemed to be treating me good! sigh~  all i could do now is to accept as many projects & events as possible.

was approached by Fly Entertainment to be their full-time event executive. and i have already sent my resume 2weeks ago, but still no news. Running Into The Sun called me instead. was offered as a contract staff. i agreed, but there are no news too.

2012 is ending. how time flies! i've wasted too much of my life, of not being myself. so, im going to find myself back & lead a meaningful life :)



xoxo,
Fellycia