Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE PEEPS!

just back from Reunion Dinner with all my love ones @ Grand Central Hotel. incredibly bloated right now. rights, i only had like 4hrs of sleep last night. finally Big Sweep is done. as clean as i wanted. holyshit, i was scheduled CNY Day 1-7 NIGHT SHIFT. CNY Burnt! FML! thus, dad asked me to apply mc for the first 2days. and i did! so he drove me to the clinic this morning. wooohoo! bai nian bai nian! ang bao ang bao ;D

however, i really dont understand why some of my colleagues are willing to work during cny. for godsake, i hardly see my parents after i started working. timings are just super not right. when im awake, they are sleeping. when im back, they are either working or already sleeping. i forsake all the family days, gatherings, celebrations etc, just to work. & now cny, i still cant celebrate with them, i seriously cant do it. so what there will be extra allowance for working through the whole cny? family kinship is a thing that Money cant buy. i know, this is work responsibility, i truely understand. but still to me, Family still comes first. dad's been asking me to hunt for another income. perhaps it's time ): i love my collegues though ): utter dilemma. sigh~

okay! forget about all those, tmr will be 大年初一 ! im gonna see all my cousins! bak kwa & Ang Bao, Here I Come ;D